FPS-Nation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
MeowZaK
Asphyxiated
6 posters

Meoww its Zakky vs AAA Gordon (Video+Commentary)

Erictopia
    Just getting Started....
    Just getting Started....

Meoww its Zakky vs AAA Gordon (Video+Commentary) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meoww its Zakky vs AAA Gordon (Video+Commentary)

Post by Erictopia Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:44 pm

im willing to spend, maybe around 30$ or more if its ok.Actually idk how much im willing to spend. I play in SD
    MeowZaK
    MeowZaK
    Media

Meoww its Zakky vs AAA Gordon (Video+Commentary) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meoww its Zakky vs AAA Gordon (Video+Commentary)

Post by MeowZaK Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:56 pm

You are better off getting a dazzle then
    Asphyxiated
    Asphyxiated
    Administrator

Post by Asphyxiated Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:30 am

I've seen some pretty terrible dazzle quailty. But yeah, i'd most likely get a dazzle because you're just getting started. If you're going to try to get better in the future, then you can upgrade then.
    1337pyro
    1337pyro
    Just getting Started....
    Just getting Started....

Post by 1337pyro Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:59 pm

That song in the very beginning of the first video, is that Deadmau5? I've heard the whole song before, but I don't know the name of it
    Asphyxiated
    Asphyxiated
    Administrator

Post by Asphyxiated Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:03 am

1337pyro
    1337pyro
    Just getting Started....
    Just getting Started....

Post by 1337pyro Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:36 am

Nice, thanks. Turns out I was thinking of a different dubstep song. It's got virtually the same frequency wobble bass, might be from cookie monsta.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:31 pm