FPS-Nation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
MeowZaK
Asphyxiated
6 posters

Meoww its Zakky vs AAA Gordon (Video+Commentary)

Asphyxiated
    Asphyxiated
    Administrator

Meoww its Zakky vs AAA Gordon (Video+Commentary) Empty Meoww its Zakky vs AAA Gordon (Video+Commentary)

Post by Asphyxiated Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:54 pm

Hey everyone, got this done last night.

Enjoy.

MeowZaK
    MeowZaK
    Media

Meoww its Zakky vs AAA Gordon (Video+Commentary) Empty Re: Meoww its Zakky vs AAA Gordon (Video+Commentary)

Post by MeowZaK Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:38 am

Thanks for your tips! Going to take them into account! Also it sounds good for someone to commentate over my gameplay haha!
    Asphyxiated
    Asphyxiated
    Administrator

Meoww its Zakky vs AAA Gordon (Video+Commentary) Empty Re: Meoww its Zakky vs AAA Gordon (Video+Commentary)

Post by Asphyxiated Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:04 am

I hope we didn't offend anyone. Just having a good time trying to entertain you guys. Smile
    MeowZaK
    MeowZaK
    Media

Post by MeowZaK Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:20 am

Didn't offend me at all...
    gabz001
    gabz001
    Recruiter

Post by gabz001 Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:09 am

yea these actually help in preparing us for future tournaments like
    Elite Hunter Beast
    Elite Hunter Beast

Post by Elite Hunter Beast Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:07 am

Maybe i can help with filming in next tournament, i should be able to record again and it's my holidays next week so i might work on a updated 503 gaming recruit video.
    Asphyxiated
    Asphyxiated
    Administrator

Post by Asphyxiated Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:58 am

That'd be awesome Elite.

Right now were working on filming some stuff for another recruiting video.

The only problem is, no one is helping me recruit people so I see no need for another video at the moment.

But We will have one done in the near future.
    We're almost to that 50 member mark, which will mean a lot of new things will be happening when we get there.
    Erictopia
    Just getting Started....
    Just getting Started....

Post by Erictopia Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:48 am

Nice vid, what do you use to record?
    Asphyxiated
    Asphyxiated
    Administrator

Post by Asphyxiated Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:48 am

This was recorded by the leader of our media team, Meow its Zakky.

I believe he uses a Hava HD, correct Zak?
    MeowZaK
    MeowZaK
    Media

Post by MeowZaK Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:16 pm

Yep that is correct Smile
    Erictopia
    Just getting Started....
    Just getting Started....

Post by Erictopia Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:39 am

oh what should i use to record? nothing to expensive haha. not a HD tv
    Asphyxiated
    Asphyxiated
    Administrator

Post by Asphyxiated Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:10 am

I could get a good deal on some cheaper capture cards. What kind of computer do you have, because that will dicate the quality of each card. I've spent 6 bucks on a capture card, and got super clear quality due to my computer.
    Erictopia
    Just getting Started....
    Just getting Started....

Post by Erictopia Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:34 pm

Oh im not really good with computer things can u tell me what i need to know about my computer?
    MeowZaK
    MeowZaK
    Media

Post by MeowZaK Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:55 pm

What do you want to know?
    Asphyxiated
    Asphyxiated
    Administrator

Post by Asphyxiated Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:11 pm

Like your ram, hd size, processor speed, and graphics card.
    These can effect the quality quite a bit.
    Erictopia
    Just getting Started....
    Just getting Started....

Post by Erictopia Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:43 am

i have 2gb of ram,my processor speed is 1.66GHz, i have a intel centrino.. idk if i put the right things but anything with good quality to record my xbox would be good
    Asphyxiated
    Asphyxiated
    Administrator

Post by Asphyxiated Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:17 am

Well...I think that with those specs, you could record videos at about this quality with the right software

That was before I got my good computer. I recorded that on 1.66 ghz processor and 1 gb of ram. Now once I upgraded my computer, I was able to get much better quality, see below.

So yeah, if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.
    Elite Hunter Beast
    Elite Hunter Beast

Post by Elite Hunter Beast Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:05 am

When i record, i record it on the nearest least quality settings and edit in sony vegas to make it amazing. I use a $60AUD (Thats about $30 in U.S) PVR on standard definition. It takes less space when on the computer, but i take about 3gb for an hour of recording. Go see my new youtube channel and look at the quality on half edited intro for someone (It is suppose to be up tonight): www.youtube.com/ninj4pro
    Asphyxiated
    Asphyxiated
    Administrator

Post by Asphyxiated Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:31 am

That's really good quality. How were you able to make it HD after recording in SD?
    Erictopia
    Just getting Started....
    Just getting Started....

Post by Erictopia Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:50 pm

yeah that is good quality.Anyway Asphyxiated i think the first video was good enough for me to start. what should i buy?
    MeowZaK
    MeowZaK
    Media

Post by MeowZaK Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:41 pm

If you want to be able to play and record in HD then you either want to go for the Hava HD or the HD PVR! If you do not mind about the quality then go for the Dazzle!
    Erictopia
    Just getting Started....
    Just getting Started....

Post by Erictopia Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:43 pm

i think i might have to go with dazzle for now then but question about the HDs, Does it record in HD if the your tv is not HD?
    Asphyxiated
    Asphyxiated
    Administrator

Post by Asphyxiated Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:09 am

No, that is not possible...I don't believe. I know that you can record in HD if you play on an HD tv. You can also play in HD and record in SD. But playing in SD and recording in HD is not possible as far as my knowledge. If someone could correct me on that, be my guest.

However, like I said, I got that quality using a 6 dollar easy cap. But if you want to get a dazzle, go ahead.

Erictopia
    Just getting Started....
    Just getting Started....

Post by Erictopia Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:50 am

oh ok. Want to recommend some cap cards then? im noob haha
    Asphyxiated
    Asphyxiated
    Administrator

Post by Asphyxiated Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:22 am

How much are you willing to spend, and are you playing in SD or HD?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:27 pm